Open Camera is a very unfastened Camera app. Features:
* Option to car-level so your pix are perfectly level no matter what.
* Expose your cameras capability: help for scene modes, color consequences, white stability, ISO, exposure repayment/lock, selfie with quot;screen flashquot;, HD video and more.
* Handy far off controls: timer (with non-obligatory voice countdown), car-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Option to take photograph remotely via making a noise, or with the aid of voice command quot;cheesequot;.
* Configurable extent keys and person interface.
* Upside-down preview choice for use with attachable lenses.
* Overlay a choice of grids and crop publications.
* Optional GPS area tagging (geotagging) of pictures and videos; for pix this includes compass course (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply date and timestamp, area coordinates, and custom text to photographs; shop date/time and region as video subtitles (.SRT).
* Panorama, including for front digicam.
* Support for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost elimination) and Exposure Bracketing.
* Support for Camera2 API: guide controls (with optional cognizance assist); burst mode; RAW (DNG) documents; slow motion video; log profile video.
* Noise reduction (along with low light night time mode) and Dynamic range optimisation modes.
* Options for on-display histogram, zebra stripes, recognition peaking.
* Focus bracketing mode.
* Completely unfastened, and no 0.33 celebration advertisements inside the app (I best run 0.33 party ads at the website). Open Source.
(Some capabilities might not be to be had on all devices, as they will depend upon hardware or camera features, the Android version, and so forth.)
Website (and links to supply code): http://opencamera.Org.United kingdom/
Note that its not viable for me to test Open Camera on each Android tool accessible, so please check earlier than using Open Camera to image/video your wedding and so forth 🙂
App icon by Adam Lapinski. Open Camera additionally makes use of content underneath third party licences, see https://opencamera.Org.United kingdom/#licence